The Association welcomes into membership all persons having a serious interest in research about religion, and its applications.
If you are interested in becoming a member of RRA please visit our online membership portal to get started. If you wish to complete the process off line, you may print a copy of the membership application and send it to Gina Zurlo at the RRA Executive Office using the address noted on the form.
Members will receive the following privileges:
- Printed or online subscription to Review of Religious Research.
- Free manuscript submissions to the Review of Religious Research.
- Eligibility for travel grants and research awards.
- Discount on registration at RRA’s annual meeting, held in October of every year in the United States.
- Eligibility to present at the annual conference or at one of the RRA’s webinars.
- Access to RRA webinar library (coming soon).
Members of the Association include:
- social scientists
- church researchers and planners
- members of the clergy
- religious educators
Membership in the RRA is not an endorsement by the RRA of the research or practices of any individual member.